The ILC19 is an in line level control for XLR balanced signals. The unit can operate with the Female jack on the front as an input, with the Male jack on the rear being its output. It can also be used in reverse meaning that the rear Male jack can be the input, with the front Female jack being the output. The ILC19 can be used with a MIC or LINE level balanced signals.
- Balanced XLR Input and Output
- Level Volume control
- small compact size
- MADE IN USA!!! This product will last.
- Max Out: +30 dB
- Max In: +30 dB
- Input Impedance: 5k Ohm balanced
- Output Impedance: 5k Ohm balanced
- Weight: .35 lbs.
- Size: 2.25” x 2.25” x 1.55”