All repairs are done under a Return Authorization ( RA ) number and we will also need the serial #. Regardless of age we don't usually charge for repairs, a lot of people really like this.

To obtain an RA# please fill out our online form. You will need to return the entire unit for evaluation and repair to:

Rolls Corporation
5968 S 350 W
Murray, Utah 84107

Be sure to write the RA# on the outside of the box and include a note of your complaint inside. If you don't state the reason you are sending it in, we assume no responsibility to repair it. This must be a lower 48 state USA address of course.